Moodle has revolutionized the learning process, by offering an advanced and user-friendly solution for encouraging the collaborative work of students and teachers. It comes with a toolbox full of online teaching techniques that facilitate and enhance the proven teaching principles and traditional classroom activities.
The philosophy behind Moodle states that through an accent on collaborative learning, students get better motivated to engage themselves in the training process
There are many ways to use Moodle:
• Moodle has features that allow it to scale to very large deployments and hundreds of thousands of students, yet it can also be used for a primary school or an education hobbyist.
• Many institutions use it as their platform to conduct fully online courses, while some use it simply to augment face-to-face courses (known as blended learning).
• Many of our users love to use the many activity modules (such as Forums, Wikis, Databases and so on) to build richly collaborative communities of learning around their subject matter, while others prefer to use Moodle as a way to deliver content to students and assess learning using assignments or quizzes.
• Moodle allows for presentation of materials in a variety of formats (flash, written, images, sounds) and a wide range of assessment formats and settings, and the ability to provide students with rich interactive experiences. KJHosting provides MediaClamp as a secure and copy protected way to host your audio and video.
• Moodle is widely used in the educational sector and is at the cutting edge of new learning methodologies as well as providing traditional teaching support.
Moodle has as many ways of delivering content as there are trainers.